Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sweet

How befitting it is to choose pink for a sweet beginning. This will be my baby now. A baby I will nurture and grow.

Someone really close just reminded me that running a business is not as easy as it seems. Indeed the path, though short, had been filled with challenges that I could only have gotten through with the help of my friends and family. People around me will know that I am extremely private so what I'm about to start is definitely a big step out of my comfort zone.
Now I have to put my ideas out in the market. Allow my ideas to get scrutinized and criticized by all. Darn...that is something I will need to get use to. Nevertheless this is dream that I've put off for too long. It is time to make that dream into a reality. I'll never know unless I've tried. Sweet Affinity is hereby born and may the dream of dressing up a million brides become a reality!!

No comments:

Post a Comment