Sunday, December 11, 2011

Wedding Gown or Wedding Costume?

A dear friend asked me how my "wedding costume" business was coming along about 2 weeks back on MSN. I gasped and replied "they are wedding gowns not wedding costumes!". This dear friend is obviously male hence I could still forgive him because to him... "Its the same Sh*t". But to my dismay, I have spoken to countless brides and bride-to-bes who think the same way. A wedding gown is nothing but a mere fancy costume for a day. A costume that should only be rented because it will only be worn once. A costume that had already been worn by many other brides. A costume that is only required to look good in pictures so it doesn't matter that the seams are already falling apart from the countless alterations. At Sweet Affinity bridal, every gown is lovingly made especially for the bride whether it is to be rented or purchased. We believe in perfecting the entire look with the right accessories, shoes, veil and flowers. Your wedding is going to be one of THE MOST days of your life. So will you choose to be in the perfect wedding gown or just another costume?

No comments:

Post a Comment